Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Would You Like to Dance Like the Stars?

Mondays evenings find me curled up on the couch watching Dancing With the Stars. (Well, most times I'm also working, but I can see the screen over my laptop) My dance experience is limited to the modern dance lessons with had in gym class back at Sacred Heart Academy, but I enjoy watching. It was tough to understand to understand the technical nuances, however, until Mahalo did a series of dance "how tos" that I was able to read while doing quality control. Here's a sample of the pages that will help you with the Foxtrot. Perhaps Kyle Massey should have taken a peek before last week's episode?



There are similar pages for all the major dances: the Jive, the Waltz, the Viennese Waltz, the Samba, the Salsa, the Tango, the Rumba, the Argentine Tango, and the Quickstep. There are also special pages such as How to Dance in a Night Club and How to Dance at the Prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment